We are experts in restoring antique frames back to their former glory including moulding missing parts to match the original frame.
- We very carefully test the layers of paint to ensure that any original gold or silver leaf is preserved.
- Our frame restorer has the expertise to re-guild in 24 caret gold and silver leaf and then age the finish to an antique glow.
We also refurbish lovely old timber frames, fixing any stability issues, treating borer and restoring the timber finish.
- There is an in-house framing room at Wrightway Studios where restored paintings and frames are put back together using conservation grade materials only.
- You can also choose a new frame for your artwork. We stock high-end hand-made Italian frames to more contemporary affordable styles.
- We also build box frames for your fabulous collectibles that gives protection and displays them as works of art.
Get in touch for a free no obligation quote from your local kiwi repair shop.